1,000 SoundCloud Plays Per Day, Forever…
The first rule of promotion on an algorithmic-based platform is, “It takes traffic to make traffic.” When a label drops a single, it is pushed heavily across multiple streaming channels with a combination of organic promotion and an unlimited SoundCloud plays technique like this one, to create balanced stats that grow rapidly. The object is to get the song noticed by algorithms as quickly as possible to get it to take off. (Newsflash: Robots decide what is popular. You have to make them work to your advantage.)
This proxy streaming technique is used by many record labels when trying to “break” new singles from artists that are being heavily promoted in cross-media marketing campaigns.
For the first time, we are offering these proxy streams on a single SoundCloud song. This unlimited SoundCloud Plays subscription is good for one song for as long as you want it to run. (You can run it up to a million if you choose.)
- You can expect 30,000 streams per month from this service.
- Streams are delivered at an organic, randomized pace ranging from 20-200 seconds per stream.
- You may cancel the unlimited SoundCloud Streams subscription at any time.
- While they are not royalty earning, they are technically real and collected from our servers from all over Europe and the US.
- If you are unhappy with the results you can cancel in your account area at any time.
- Unlike our other services, this is NOT organic. It should be used with our organic campaigns for statistical balance.
- Plays come through an extensive network of proxies from all over the US and EU, using many locations.
- Many originating EU and US cities show in stats.
- These streams are used to bolster stats for analytics purposes only.
- The song URL can’t be changed after the campaign starts.
- New songs require an additional subscription. (You can cancel the old, add new.)